PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 2nd Mar 2011, 23:29
zerotohero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BOLESLAV

I think you are missing half the story here, its not a cadet school to train you and maybe get a job, been a cadet is already having the job so to speak, your a cadet until you have finished your line training then you continue on as a line pilot at what ever base you are required, obviously you can be dropped at pretty much anytime if your not making the grade, but after a successful assessment and offer of type rating your in (after paying €33k+)

as for the MCC, what the hell is a Ryanair approved MCC? lol that really did make me laugh, the MCC is to be approved my the authority, be it the CAA or IAA or what ever state is issuing your license, an airline or school approved one is basically someone slapping there name on it and taking a fee for it, its a money making scam! it may or may not help you get in an airline, if I was interviewing someone and they turned up with all these approved cetlificerts and a ryanair bag and tie pin and basically looked like Joey in the friends episode with the Porsche I would dump them on pure principal of been an idiot.

anyway enough of the rant, good luck with the training.