PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - You're own enemy - idiots!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2011, 21:44
yippy ki yay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. This guy is clearly a troll

2. So your brother, wth 2000 hrs jet time, is taking your mum's life savings to pay for a type rating to get a temporary job? I'm afraid the second biggest idiot here is your brother....although I assume you think your brother is the biggest idiot.

3. The biggest idiot however is the person who, when asked why he is letting his brother/mother do it, replied: "LOL, not up to me, not my money"...so that would be yourself.

So although you may say "I laugh in the face at the situation you have creasted for yourselfs with your selfish attitude", in reality by letting your mum give away her life savings and not doing anything about it simply because its not your problem is probably one of the most selfish things I've ever heard. It is in fact people like you that are aiding the degradation of T's &C's by standing by and simply ignoring it because its not your problem!

4. Thank you Bealzebub for continuing to post on here, for all that is bad about pprune, your posts are pretty much all that is good about it!!