PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 2nd Mar 2011, 09:16
MA.82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Hi Thread

Hello mate,
I went through the selection process two weeks ago and luckily got into last stage of the selection - went to the interview in Dubai couple of days ago.
The CTC part is not difficult at all - just briefly interdouce yourself and few group questions to solve as a team with other two or three people there. Their are most likely not so much interested in what kind of solution will you come up with , rather they are looking at your behavior among the group. Then we had a computer based test called PILAPT which was 6 modules of different tasks - mostly to make sure you can choose your priorities and concentrate for certain period of time. After that we had about 40 minutes interview "one on one" with the CTC recruitment person - which was only nice little chat - nothing technical.
The next day we had a sim check which was only about 45 min. as PM and 45 min. as PF in fixbase B737NG kind of sim. No emergeny, just raw data flying no AP no AT no FD, simple departure and some holding and own navigation ILS in Liverpool. And yes. I was little suspicious about paying the 150 GBP but I decided to go for it and see. I had the feeling there is more to be lost if I do not try it than there is those 150GBP. But it is everyone's choice. So good luck mate and I may see you in Dubai. Seeya MA.82