PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tianjin Airlines
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2011, 01:12
purple head

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
idiot????

I'm not really sure he is an idiot I think its more that maybe you not very bright!!
Seriously do a search on Google you will find all the info you want including that Tianjin airlines has NO turboprops, but has EMB 145 &190. If you are thinking about applying for a company its kind of important to at least know about their fleet!! (As the saying goes -Read before you think and think before you speak- something i think in this case you didn't do)
You could also do a search on this forum and you will find two pages about Tianjin airlines.
You are correct in that they have some expat captains flying the EMB 145 (again you will notice that's not a turboprop) I was drinking with 3 of them a few weeks ago. They had one guy who had been there a year and two new guys who have been there about a month, but are not flying yet.
You are also correct that the company is planning to get some A320's. I have heard some longer term plans that they may even get some A330 in the distant future. The parent company is Hainan airline and the local government so they have plenty of money and connections (Very important in China) to expand the company at a fast rate.
I think they are hiring through VOR holdings.....if you don't know who they are guess what......you can Google it......