PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions IV
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2011, 21:05
RTR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It would IMHO be wise to step softly and wisely in pursuing the BASSA accounts. I have NO doubts it is the right course of action, absolutely none. But now a suggestion for a solicitor could/should/might be engaged is going to cost. My immediate point is - who will pay? Will it be BASSAwitch as the obvious choice. Or someone else? Either way I am sure you can see the point I make. I worry that Bw might get bitten - but then again she be very willing - but it should not be taken for granted.

VK has demonstrated a healthy knowledge of the whys and wherefore's. From there we must make sure that Bw is not going to do something she later regrets if a fat cost gets slapped on her.

Interesting days are ahead now that Unite will have to provide the accounts or face very serious consequences. BASSA should be worried too if they cannot be provided in the mandatory 28 days. The ballot might be distraction. It might even have to be withdrawn if the compliance is not met.

After reading the typical patronizing letter from McC to KW it is easy to deduce that he still living in a lifetime that was rife 40/50 years ago! He was a militant luddite then and is still one.