PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Letter To Minister of Civil Aviation From Air India Pilots
Old 1st Mar 2011, 15:56
Tommy Tilt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fullforward - with foot in mouth (once again);

Well let's see indeed; unfortunately, you did not heed my advice. I cannot fathom why you insist on exposing your lack of education.

But, if you know that fact you're truly an accomplice or benefited from that as you're only revealing it here, after 3 years
If an individual is aware of impropriety AFTER the fact and did not take part in the impropriety, they are NOT an accomplice. I cannot conceive how anyone aware of the stated violations at a later date could benefit from such events. Other than this thread, you have no knowledge to whom, where and when the facts have been revealed. The matter was reported to both Jet Airways and the Indian DGCA. Therefore, your assertions are wrong, yet again.

I suspect you are enduring that period of physiological change occurring every 28-days and are venting your pains at the wrong individual (often the case at such times). You should be directing your frustrations at Jet Airways incompetent flight 'management', negligent Indian DGCA and an Indian Chairman of an Indian airline, who appoints an inept foreign national to the post of Chief Operating Officer, to endorse and administer a discriminatory policy against Indian pilots (previous post refers).

It is my obligation to inform you that with each post you only further reveal the ignorance of your character. Clearly, you desperately "wannabe" taken seriously. Sadly, as evidenced by your above posts, this will be impossible for you to attain.

Last edited by Tommy Tilt; 6th Mar 2011 at 08:06.