PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK F/O Apartments
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2011, 08:16
SassyPilotsWife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Read again Jim

Your reply to me shows nothing more than lateral thinking, narrow-mindedness, followed by the risks of making assumptions, and judging people and situations.

If you want to attack me for no reason, please do me the honor first of clearly reading what I wrote both in this thread as well as any others you felt compelled to occupy in your head from the past. I was NOT making the statement that I knew nothing about aviation. It was Left who did. I was responding to his assumption of it.

If you want to quote me and then deliver a poorly executed reply, for God's sake, do it for which the content was intended. What does Glf coming from T2 have ANYTHING to do with my statement regarding more EK guys becoming our neighbors? I'm not quite sure where you related the relevance.

Jim, I don't recall asking for your trust. But I do have the trust of others. It was earned, not demanded.

You replied that I have stated my father is a UAL pilot and I'm the wife of a Midex FO. I did ? Really ? You specifically read that? or are you again, assuming.

This thread had a very simple question in it and my reply was very simple to him. There was no advertisement whatsoever. There were no agent's names dropped, no phone numbers, no email addresses, no websites advertised. PERIOD. There were no " facts to shout down" to disprove any shortcomings There have been threads and post all over Pprune where information has been shared with specific names of companies, doctors, CEO's, DO's as well as other sources of information gathering and advice offered, both good and bad and its not been questioned.
If any of you felt compelled to get involved in my reply to him then that was your choice how to waste your time and you opened up the can. Honestly, why? Sitting there alone and needed something to pacify your time as you reached the bottom of the bottle?

As PT stated, the choices are yours. In the end, who and what you choose is your choice. If you made bad choices because you didn't investigate or do your homework then that is on you.

I'm headed to Dubai and DSO today so if you see a silver SL500 pass by, wave to me. I'm very harmless