PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK F/O Apartments
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2011, 06:48
Jihad Jim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[quote=SassyPilotsWife;6276123] 4. that I know NOTHING about aviation and my husband needs to coach me on it...Unquote

Lie number one. Many of your other posts claim aviation credibility from the fact that you are the daughter of a 50 year service UAL pilot and of couse the wife of an f/o at midex on which you have also commented on variously.So we have established you have been at least conservative with the truth, so tell me again why I should trust you.

GLF
You are SO right! And I am so happy to see that some more EK guys are headed our way now to be our neighbors! Unquote

He said terminal two so that would make him, at best , part of a contracted or associated company of EK. We wouldnt be seen dead on that side of the airport except the occaisional trip to a Charlie stand in Qusais.

There are many historical precedents at EK for not trusting the latest generation of "pilots wives" who perpetuate the cylcle of old news repackaged, same rip off, different intake.

To the original poster;
This board is mostly bolox,
take the accomodation, put your name down for opt out ( 7 months wait at the moment) have a look around, assess for yourself and make a decision. You will be busy enough at the beginning without extra hassle.