PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DeltaConnection carriers file a petition for one list
Old 27th Aug 2000, 08:15
Petergozinya

Exclamation

Oh, so you're subbing the Dallas hub for a Nashville hub? You're example makes no sense. The money for the big three is in the front section and all the bells and whistles associated with mainline product. DAL has the ability to do exactly what you propose today. Why hasn't it happened? The F/C section on a non-mainline jet has only been done by Mesaba. Competitively speaking, the RJ's (non mesaba) would lose every time. BIG time. Do you really think something like that would work? Hmmm. Now lets see. I'm Joe businessman. I have a choice to go on a big airplane or a little airplane. I fly once a week. I pay through the nose (translation-bread and butter for the the company). I can go nonstop on a flying sardine can that I can't even stand up to take a **** in, (and I'm 5'7") or I can get a F/C upgrade (because I paid...well, my company paid through the nose) and hang in the 'club' until boarding time..... Oh God. I could go on and on and on about this. Sorry can't see that one happening.

[This message has been edited by Petergozinya (edited 27 August 2000).]