PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2011, 12:30
ally23x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ isabel

Simply access the portal and you will see on the bottom of the page a section where you can post queries. Simply post: Ophtalmologic report(subject): I finished uploading all the requiered documents except for the ophtalmolog report as I read that is not necessary to upload it if i don't have any ophtalmologic problems. How should I proceed with the remaining link? ...this just came to me you could also go for: I do not need to wear glasses and I do not have any ophtalmological condition, do I need to upload the document in blank or how do I proceed? ...I really don't remember how I said it, sorry.

@riri

Once you will have your final approval, you will have access to your pre-training workbook, where you will find details about what you will have to wear during training. Anyway, they will provide you with 2 red t-shirts and you have to bring from home a pair of black pants, black shoes(not sportive, but no heels) and a black cardigan (even though when you will come here it will be very hot outside, inside you will freeze due to the air condition).