PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK F/O Apartments
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2011, 04:12
Left Coaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems to be sore spot with the EK Real Estate Wife Brigade... Seems that when we were looking, the agent we ended up with (via a recommendation) showed only EK pilots villas despite a huge glut of excellent available properties on the market! At hugely inflated prices when compared with similar properties! Want some examples? I have plenty! How about a difference of over 50000 AED per year for two villas EXACTLY THE SAME! One was owned by an EK pilot! Can you guess which one? Oh yeah, we fired her butt! So ask your three ladies exactly whose head is up whose ass? As for your very obviously coached statement about type ratings? Is that all ya got? Your husband give you that zinger? Guessing at the source? Good intel? Seems your limited scope is that only EK pilots live here in the UAE, cause I am guessing that's all you know about! Time to expand the horizons, come out of your EK shell girls! Get out of DSO and see the rest of the place!
Simply put, you and your pals are using information anyone in aviation can come up with and then inflating the price for unsuspecting newbies to the market! And now the truth is out! Why dont you go back to your previous jobs? We hear flyDubai is hiring! Normally I would feel for the EK pilots who fly 95 hours a month, but you sound like a real treat so I am sure your husband doesn't mind all those hours away...
(With apologies to those who work an honest day, and to those who work hard despite horrible everchanging conditions...you know who you are!)

Last edited by Left Coaster; 28th Feb 2011 at 04:59.