PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Crp-5
Thread: Crp-5
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2002, 06:46
Hap Hazard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tinker, are you sure you really intended to snap off the wind arm on your crap 5 and wasnt in a ring pulling frenzie with all those beers! (incidently mine aint got a wind arm, but does have cursor arm, dont want the poor chap going really nuts and pulling off the drift lines!)
No wonder you use "the wind up meathod", just dont be down wind when Tinkers about.
Good Luck cabin boy, I am sure I cant add anything constructive as its been a while since I did my exams and a little thing called JARS got in the way, but from memory oxford blue has got about the percentage right.
Look at this way, if you cant drive a crap 5 do you seriously think that you will have a hope in passing the exams anyway.
Its not difficult honest and it does make you think about sensible units instead of just blindly copying an answer from some electronic gizmo, a skill that comes in real use when you are up there in the blue....incidently I still carry mine at all times in my flight bag, gives me something to do on those long boring 1 hr sectors!