PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2011, 08:30
RiRi25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi isabel66

hmm not sure what you passport looks like. my passport, when i open it up has all the information, picture and date of issue etc. on 2 pages. If you have all these infos on more than 2 pages, then I think you should have all these 4-5 pages of passport on the same A4, for example: make a copy of page 1 & 2, then open up the passport on pages 3&4 put it in the scanner, and put the paper copy on top of the passport, and then make the scan. that way you'll have all the pages in one document.
the passport photo... I'm not sure if it is supposed to be a non-smiley one, I just happened to have non-smiley ones, so I figured since they already have smiley ones I will send the other ones, because on official documents such as passports, visas etc. I don't think you are allowed to have smiley photos.
the doctors.... I think you should avoid the list they gave you, and just go to your regular ones, at least that's what i did. Even if you don't have any medical history, like me, I've never had a surgery, never had anything broken and was never in the hospital, you still have to prove that. You need to get all your blood tests, you need the x ray of lungs and teeth, you need your dentist and eye doctor to fill out the forms, and stamp them, and you need all the vaccinations, and then of course you need to fill out the declaration with all the YES/NO fields.
anyway good luck with the tests, they're a pain to do but what must be done, must be done