PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia recruitment
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2011, 15:30
ERJ145 Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up HAMBURG - MARCH 3rd

LOL... If you can't, you probably should not go to Hamburg until you freshen up your basic aritmethic skills.

Hello gents, anyone going to Hamburg on this day? Please PM.

Still didn't pick a place to stay and arriving around noon day before. I would like a 4/5 star hotel as close as possible to the DLR test center. Appreciated if a shuttle available to/from Airport terminals and DLR as I have a close flight to get after assessment is over. Does the day end around 5 p.m. or earlier usually?

Is it just me or these tests in level 3 seem to be almost impossible to get a reasonable score? In all tests except 1 I get 90+% in LVL 2 and drop considerably on LVL 3...
I don't quite think these test are meant to be passed by everyone, myself included perhaps. It's all about what you are capable or not. To be very well rested might proove to be very hepfull as your memory depends a lot on this.

A while ago I have read over and over this thread and would like to thank all tips and advices here. Most were uselful, some were pure GOLD if you read carefully.

Moreover I will attend this assessment for the experience. What is coming afterwards I'll leave it to luck, my capabilities on that day and the German Examiners. I obviously do not mean I do not want this job!

Appreciated any late tips, suggestions, sightseeing info's, good southern European food in Hamburg, etc...

I'll share my experience after assessment taken.

Thanks and good luck to everyone elso who is still going there to undertake the tests.

P.S. - Does anyone know where do they assess you on the simulator part (B733)? And where do you go for the A319 rating if sucessfull in previous stages?

Thanks again,

-toots