PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Navajo info
Thread: Navajo info
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2002, 23:01
avtraitor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fale Harris

Why dont you start screaming " he started it" I mean really, Look at my previous posts, do any of them say it's not imperative to read the manual?????????

Of course it is, back to my original point which you seem to have an inability to respond to, Why not give the guy a hand instead of ridiculing him?

If you really feel the need to tell him that he hasn't spent adequate time reading the POH than do so, but dont get on your high horse as if you never needed to ask for help in your life.

Hey Wille

Just got 4 points for you mate

You say read the manual,

- Maybe you should have read the previous posts instead of coming in half way through. You would have seen I already made the point to take what is written on PPrune with a grain of salt.

- I dont beleive I E-V-E-R said that it's not imperative to read the manual

- The point you are making has been made about 10 times on this topic already, give it a rest.

- you'd better stick to singing because I can garantee you there are students out there who dont know all the answers (thats why they're called students) and it's not an insult to them. What IS an insult is when a student pay's someone 30 - 40 odd grand and the instructors attitude is " GO read the manual" If a student does approach you with a question I'm not saying you should answer it for them but lose the attitude buddy, after all they are the customer.