PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2011, 10:56
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
suntorytimo

Again you shoot from the hip. If you had bothered to do some research, something you seem to be reluctant to do, you would have discovered I have helped many wannabes try and get into CX in the past. I won’t sit by though and let wannabes have their lives ruined by financial entrapment when they discover they can’t afford to live in Hong Kong on the package being offered. £32000.00 before tax will be a very tight existence for someone in the third most expensive city in the world to live. I had more disposable income in my first year of GA flying in Australia in the late 80’s then you will have here flying a wide body jet. If you can’t see you are being taken advantage of because of your naivety of everything to do with this industry then god help us all.
You want to know why no one goes on this forum, because most of the guys with a modicum of sense steer clear of you trolls who clearly have an axe to grind.
You’re kidding right? 2224 post on this thread, 95% by wannabes speaks for itself. Considering you only have 24 posts to your name it's a bit of a rich calling us trolls. I suggest you look in the mirror sunshine.

Hong Kong, Third most expensive rents in the World