PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Military // Prison Officers!
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2011, 10:40
DERG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
An Anarchist..

Well yes..I am certain that if you asked my local constabulary if I was a "risk" or an activist I am sure all the ranks up to Inspector would fall in with your view. The Inspectors would prolly say "no comment" but privately the front line officers would readily jump on your post in agreement. In fact one day I want to use the "Freedom of Information Act" to see exactly what they have on me! Rock On!

"You suggest that the Services are actual or closet rightists. You say it went to ratsh1t in 1984 which was when, I believe, there was a Conservative Government - 27 years ago?"

Thats my interpretation of the posts I have read on here.

"Meant to add... Firemans strike" Sorted that with a personal visit.
One of the reasons the police keep clear by the way. They might have to "work" otherwise!

"DERG is perfectly free to hold his strange and somewhat distorted views"
Depends on what you know and have seen on Europe mainland, Nazi era, E Bloc era.

"government values the police more than it dose the military and that to me STINKS."

I edited that out, best not to get too affected by politics but the feeling remains. Basically because of the right wing threat..read Neo Nazi.

"If you are against Government, and have been since 1984, that makes you an anarchist. I do not believe Anarchists won many seats in any election. "

Better copy and paste and send to MI5. Not that they have any spare times these days what with budget cuts an all. No joke...if you feel that way ACT!. They always have an open ear...thats called intelligence..ahem

"I fail to see, however, what this topic has to do with Military Aviation."
Agreed but I did not bring this topic up. I swung it this way because it needs to be discussed how this situation came about.

P.S. I was told at 14 that I could not enter the RAF because I was a foreigner! Back in 1968. Just so happened that my Dad brought my Mom home from WW2. As did many others from all the Allies.