PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTE Jerez (Merged 2010 onwards)
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2011, 23:22
Rithalic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
el khoury - i cant speak in any official terms but i have noticed the average size of the courses increasing over the last year or so. my guess would be that as there is more demand, they may feel they can increase the price. plus fuel prices are on the increase so.....? but that is pure speculation so who knows.

stinsy - i understand where you are coming from but i agree with time4 wholeheartedley, after a long ass day in ground school your brain is pretty fried and its all you can do to stumble over to the canteen to eat and then relax for an hour or so before you will need to hit the books for a while. one of the main reasons i chose this school was that everything was on site, it was all paid for and i knew i'd be able to just concentrate on studying once i was here. its a personal thing but being around other students 24/7 does force you to work more than if you were on your own i think. i for one will happily say that i wouldnt have done as well as i have if it hadn't have been for being around my coursemates and having supported each other throughout.

ultimately it is your decision but i will say this, its a great school, with genuinely sound people throughout. im leaving on sun after 15 months here and have enjoyed my sentence!....unemployment awaits (albeit temporarily i hope)
good luck with it all.