PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DeltaConnection carriers file a petition for one list
Old 2nd Aug 2000, 16:19
JRF

Thumbs down

A PAX here who flies far too often on ASA and TSA. Now, how can you pilots believe a word management tells you? Look how they run the airlines. I find it hard to believe you still fly for ASA or TSA. The operations division in Atlanta need to go back to school and learn how to read and write, let alone speak English. You think management cares at all about you? They certainly don't care at all about the PAX. And the senior pilots at DL who want to protect their seniority, I can understand why. Operations at DL are well run and "oh dear" if they take on the any of the problems from ASA/TSA. If I were you guys/gals at ASA/TSA, I would try and get all I could get knowing that management does not really care at all about you or us passenger, just the bottom line. If I were the main line old time DL pilots, I would fight you tooth and nail to keep the mess you have to deal with every day far away from me. There you have it, a classic battle. Who is right and who is wrong? You will have to find the middle of the road and I really don;t care. just so long as you try and fix the horrible operations of ASA/TSA. "Sorry it took us 3 hours to determine that the equipment was actually already at the gate and ready to board!"