PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - what headset
Thread: what headset
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2011, 23:50
Ryan5252

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is aviation. Assumptions are never appropriate.
I'm not making assumptions as to how much fuel I have left or if the wet grass is long enough for me and the kitchen sink to take-off from. I'm posting on an internet forum and made an observation in relation to a post which I felt I (and others) could have benefited from. So no, this is not 'Aviation' in the context you speak of. Don't take my quotes out of context.
Have you PM'd the poster, as he offered? If not, then you've no complaint. No, you didn't say it's hard. You continue to waffle on about it. Why not simply PM him, get the information, and be happy for the gift?
Surely it is my own perogitive whether or not I wish to communicate via Private Mail, E-mail, Smoke signals, Pigeon or otherwise. It has little to do with you but I need someone to tell me how I should conduct myself there are others more than happy to help in that regard. May I suggest seeing as your not actually contributing to the topic or discussion that you (kindly) butt out?

I was only pointing out how one member sharing information publicy may help others who may be in a similar position (such as myself). This may not have crossed the other poster's mind when he kindly offered such advice to another member via PM. Surely the more information is available to everyone the less we have to repeat the same topics over and over again (in therory).

Im not sure what your involvement here was?