View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2011, 15:46
  #4 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Age: 37
Posts: 1
I support what 4015, I have degree in computer security and in my personal opinion (not that it matters) I would say I have enough years of professional experience in same area of my study (6 years), and now I'll hopefully get my ATPL CPL/IR.... =)

And I wont stop there, once I get a job in any airline, and started my duty, I might do a distance part-time Masters of Science too.

Go for the University option first then think about flying, build your foundation/grounds friend.

Wish you all the best
CEH is offline