PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL Theory Exams - My experience
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2011, 09:47
ct8282

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have decided to knock out a couple of the more basic tests next so am working my way through Human factors (Human Performance).

Same process as before, reading through the Jeremy Pratt book and taking notes. This time however, I've noticed that there is a lot more text that you can just read through quickly and there is only a few sections where you have to stop and take notes, i.e when the book starts referring to detail or facts & figures such as amount of time of useful consciousness at different altitudes etc etc.

I read about a third of the book last night, with brief note taking at relevant sections, and then took a 30 question test on 'The Great Circle' app on my iPhone and scored 90%!!

Although this test will clearly be easier than Air Law I still want to understand the subject thoroughly as there is obviously some key things about the way humans behave and perform whilst flying which will lead to a safer and happier pilot in the long run if fully understood.

I will finish this book by the weekend, sit the test on Sunday and feed back then.......