PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ansett Australia To Be Born Again ?
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2002, 00:19
saloon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly, let me say that I personally don't think that this thread should be closed because of a complaint. Skyflier, brought up a 'gripe' with QANTAS in a non-offensive manner - all within his/her rights.

Skyflier --

It is good to see that you have an open attitude. My post was simply a bit of friendly advice. After all, air-travel in Australia is choice limited so it is far better for your stress levels and emotional health to be 'non-chalant' about any bad experiences you encounter. There is no point getting stressed when you don't have any other options which enable you to vent your anger - such as choosing a competing airline!

Now, back on topic.

I think it would be fabulous to see a third carrier emerge from the tangled messes of the last year!

But just a question...

The media are reporting a 'three class service airline'. Would this mean the traditional first/business/economy or something more like business/premium economy/no-frills economy. Wouldn't three classes inflate the cost base? I can't see why anyone would wan't to pay extra for a larger seat and food on a hour and 20 minute SYD-MEL service! Obviously people do though.