PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CFI responsibilities
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2011, 00:50
WFDUP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cfi

its not that he lacks ambition, courage, etc etc,, iv never known anyone to be so ambitious about anything really as much as he is with his flying to whom goes that extra mile with his students. And yes he has flown with international students, and has told me some stories about them.. lucky its him not me as i have no patience..

He has what it takes, and to be a good one at that, he just needs convincing / guidance of that.

I think also maybe that he thinks his dream will never come true as at times when things start going really good for him he gets knocked down (unemployed) due to bad economy and he at present doesn't want to get his hopes up to become a cfi if this keeps on happening, he wants something LOONNGG term not just for 2 - 5 years etc like these other wanna be airline pilols, he has a family to consider to which the kids are at school (preps) and doesn't want to be moving around anymore.

how can i channel him in the right direction, when he already has the qualities of a good cfi?