PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Large scale Multi party action against CASA.
Old 21st Feb 2011, 04:05
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If the regulator reads this, and has an interest, I have been given, via this forum, important information which I feel obliged to share with you as a seriously concerned citizen.

It is of an operator who regularly carries out criminal and illegal activities, illegal maintenance, displays incompetence on a grand scale, has crashed, or written off, just about every aircraft it has owned or operated over the years, has an abysmal workplace health and safety record with it's employees. They have terrible money management skills and an out of control discretionary fund. They write their own rules as they go and I have information from within it's ranks of bastardization and cronyism. The outfit operates a monopoly and regularly runs people out of business.

They are still very much in business and have obviously escaped your obligations as "the expert" on aviation safety and surveillance in Australia which I understand includes a duty of care to any individual taxpayer who expects your vigilance.

PM me for vital information concerning this miscreant before someone dies as a result of you simply not being aware.