PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAA CPL/Multi/IR FIC to ICAO ANAC
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2011, 19:25
flyingswiss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In Rio they don`t give you the ICAO level you have on your foreign license, both me and my gf had to take the test.

gonzags, you can`t get a CPL license unless you have an RNE, they will give you a 90 day validation (it`s a PPL VFR day only) only. If you have a student Visa you can get a PPL, funny thing is that ANAC allows you to get a PPL if you just come here as a tourist, but the aeroclube won`t allow you to fly their planes without a student Visa, if you are in Brazil with the protocolo of the RNE you will need the Policia Federal to do a declaration that you are allowed to train.

to take the CCF you will need to get a yellow fever shot (the rest of the stuff you probably already have it) and a letter from an aeroclube or ANAC that you are doing a validation of the CPL, unless they will only give you a 2nd class medical.

All your documents have to be in Portuguese, translated by a sworn translator, the signature has to be recognized and the copies authenticated.

You don`t need your high school to be recognized until you start flying, but I will do this 1st since can be a pain. Your Diploma has to be recognized at the Brazilian Consulate of the country you studied in and then translated like above, you don`t need to recognize the transcripts...make sure you have them for all the years you studied, if Spain has an exit exam that will do it too over the transcripts. Take all this stuff to MEC.

you don`t need to do any night IFR.