PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic
Thread: Air Baltic
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2011, 17:27
Powerback

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all
regarding the temporary position,I`ve been told about,from the lady in HR and the instructor,during the face to face interview.For everybody else who asked me about the atpl quiz.The calculations was for egz,that you have the ZFW,payload,fuel.what is the max fuel you can take regarding MTOW?with how much fuel will you land at dest?or alternate?How much can you hold over dest?Stuff like that.For Navi,it was like ,from this point(coordinates) what track will you follow to get to that point(coordinates)?For meteo,some questions regarding ISA deviation,fronts,squall lines.I`m sorry but I cannot remember more.You have 25-30 questions on each test with 3 answers from what only one is correct.Long story short you can not train yourself just studying SOME questions.Either you know,or guess the answerI guessed some answer for sure.For the sim,you got vectors for departure,and ILS CPH 22L.For the type-rated guys you get a malfunction/emergency as well.Oh,at least half of the questions in the 737 related test were from The Boeing 737 Technical Site (general questionnaire)Hope that these answers gave you more light,but do not be afraid.After all,the guys are very friendly and helpful.Best of luck to everyone!And save some thrills to discover it yourselves!
P.S. I responded here,cause in just few hours I got a lot of pm`s with basically the same questions. Cheers!