PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Needs FJ Pilots
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2011, 06:39
crackling jet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How about giving the poor partly trained pilots who are out on their arses due to the deffence cut backs in the RAF a chance, savings can be made on their initial flight training as it is already been done and what other training they may have completed.It will also give them a chance to get out of this hell hole called the UK, as they have no reason to give any loyalty to this country, given the way some of them found out about being made redundant via e-mail, that's how valued they are. When you think we can pay a layabout mega pounds a year to sit on his backside and laugh at us tax payers, or failed assylem seekers who have not been sent home or a married migrant worker over here on his own and we're paying child benefits to his brood of kids who are not even in this country.I am ex RAF, though not aircrew, slightly lower down the pecking order, but i for one thank you for your service to us and i am disgraced at your treatment.I've known people who have left the RAF and gone to Oz,and are now serving in the RAAF, whether the possiblity exists still, but good luck and all the best to you lads effected - you desrve better !..Please excuse my post, but although it was paragraphed, for some reason it all comes out as one.