PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ansett Australia To Be Born Again ?
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2002, 12:07
cabinboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skiflier....sweetheart......pet,

I bet you have already typed your complaint letter to QF for your upcoming flights ? No ? .....yeh right. I do not know what your problem is regarding the laptop incident but how about you and your friend take some responsibility. Because your friend was careless with her stowage of her laptop, you have turned it all around back on to QF by claiming the cabin crew are rude ? It doesn't make sense. QF did not tell your friend to take your laptop with her on the flight, she could have easily placed the laptop well underneath the seat in front of her, why is it QF's fault that she chose to store it up there ? There is a clear PA made on all QF flights which state where you can stow your luggage. You are clearly bitter with QF for some reason and I think it goes deeper than your alledged bad treatment, are you a flight attendant reject yourself ? You have no right to shoot your mouth off on THIS forum especially because you ARE NOT a cabin crew member and therefore have no business here. Judging by your post your attitude is the type that would provoke blunt or ill mannered responses from crew should you use this type of " I hate qantas and i'm going to sit in my seat and be miserable for the whole flight "attitude towards them.

I am truly sorry though that you feel this way and of course rude cabin crew should not be encountered by anyone, however, perhaps your mannerisms or expecations are different to those of us in Australia and acting disgruntled could possibly provoke the horrible treatment you alledge to have received on QF domestic flights. There are much worse airlines out there than QF who by the way was just voted airline of the year by a national travel magazine. ( It seems obvious that not everyone shares your opinion). The fact is that QANTAS is a global airline and on forums such as these we only hear the bad things about QF and not the good things.

Do us all a favour and fly QF LINK before you go around bad mouthing the whole Qantas group. You'll find a fresh youthful bunch of happy and enthusiastic crew to help persude your opinion.

MODERATOR - IS THERE A REASON WHY THE POSTS OF THIS USER SHOULD BE ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM ? THE POSTER IS NOT A FLIGHT ATTENDANT AND HAS CLEARLY COME ON HERE TO BASH QF. THERE IS A FORUM FOR CIVILIANS CALLED " SLF " WHICH THE USER SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO FOR ISSUES SUCH AS THE ONE THE POSTER IS RAISING. AUSTRALIAN F/A'S SHOULD NOT HAVE TO COME ON THIS FORUM TO DEAL WITH DISGRUNTLED PAX, I DO BELIEVE THE FORUM WAS STARTED FOR DISCUSSIONS BETWEEN CREW MEMBERS ALIKE. EVERY AIRLINE HAS THERE OWN PUBLIC RELATIONS DEPT WHICH FOLLOWS THE CORRECT PROCEDURE IN DEALING WITH SUCH COMPLAINTS, RATHER THAN THE POSTER PROVIDING DATES OF TRAVEL TO QF CREW ON THIS SITE FOR WHICH HE IS ASKING TO RECEIVE BETTER SERVICE.

CABINBOY

Last edited by cabinboy; 7th Sep 2002 at 13:04.