PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What REALLY Happened To Nigger?
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2011, 12:41
Agaricus bisporus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excuse me, but I find the name Wee Tam doubly offensive. Wee is deeply disrespectful towards both the vertically challenged and the incontinent - oops! Sorry. Terribly sorry, the urinally unretentive, and Tam reflects racist intentions aginst the Scots by stereotyping them as wearing Tam'o Shanters. Oh God! I said Scots! I meant people North of the border. Damn! Border is divisionist! Scots is racist too. Must call them Scottish. Oh bugger. I said God - that's Nooo! Not bugger! Now I'm being homophobic, which is discriminatory as referring to people with phobias - (and as fear is not dislike its a nonsense expression anyway). Mustn't say homo either! Noooo!
Oh! Aren't I "allowed" to dislike now? What about rice pudding, or is that different somehow?

If you must impose the intellectual paralysis of pc on yourself by all means go ahead (though in your pc world harbouring prejudices against words, thoughts and those who use them is inherently un-pc which makes pc itself a total hypocrisy by your own defiition). In the interests of democracy, which the rest of us still believe in, just keep it to yourself!
Thank you.

Last edited by Agaricus bisporus; 19th Feb 2011 at 13:33.