PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic
Thread: Air Baltic
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2011, 07:52
Powerback

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,so I`ve attended the assessment with Air Baltic for 737 F/O position.It started in the morning at 9.00 We had to complete a form with psichological questions that you`ve had to respond with true or false(370 questions),than 3 pages with almost the same questions but you had to write down the answers.No time limit.Then followed an face to face interview with a lady from HR and an instructor.they presented the company asked you the frequent questions about you,reasons why you wanna join,what do you expect,then some light technical and operational quiz.After a break it followed some written tests,2 ATPL general(performance,meteo,navi) and one was 737 technical.After all these,it was the sim.737-classic,where you had a part as PF and as PM.Copenhagen vectors for departure,steep turns climbing and descending,localizer interception,ILS raw data,no FD,no AP,no A/T,a go-around followed by a flame-out,circuit and landing in single-engine.No big deal,but I`ve had a poor feedback from the simulator.I never flew classics,but it was ok.After that,no debriefing,just a handshake and we`ve been told to wait7-10 days for an answer.In case you`re succesful,you might get offered a temporary position(until oct) or just wait in the pool until they know exactly what available positions they will have.So good luck to everybody! Cheers!Oh,i forgot about the hotel.I`ve stayed in Hanza,they have a contract with Air Baltic,and for 35eur/day it`s really worth it.To bad it was so cold outside(-22).