PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Navajo info
Thread: Navajo info
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2002, 02:46
Dale Harris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bitter old instructor???? Hahahahahahahaha, so far away from it you wouldn't believe it. As I said, with the exception of a couple of questions, they are all in the Piper POH for the Navajo/Chieftain. The point is the idea is to find and read it. It may save your life or the aircraft one day. If answers are really all that are required, downwind can email me for them. Part of the problem of many up and coming pilots these days is they can fly, there is no doubt about that, it is in dealing with emergencies and systems malfunctions that they get caught out. Those that truly understand their aircraft and systems manage those emergencies more successfully in the future. Maybe the C402 manual doesn't cover much, I've never seen a cessna one that does......... The Piper one is much better. I don't have an amazing career mate, and I did often and still do ask for help. But I was told and shown where to find what I wanted, and I'm the better for it. One day to peruse the POH???? Shouldn't take more than 3 hrs to find what you need for the average engineering exam...........
Downwind, you said you looked in the POH and couldn't find the answers you require?? What POH were you using?? The Piper one has virtually all of what you seek. Make sure it is a PIPER one and not some company produced item. If you really need the help email me. Answers for the above too long for here mate.