PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What REALLY Happened To Nigger?
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2011, 07:07
Capetonian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I went into a camera shop, in fact as it's good publicity for their service I'll mention the name, a branch of Jessops, where one of the salesmen was particularly helpful.

Next day I went to make purchases worth almost £1000 based on the help that this man had given me, so I wanted him to get the commission or recognition for having been so helpful. He wasn't there, so I told the girl behind the counter that I was looking for the 'black gentleman' (and he was black, not brown or 'tanned!) who helped me the day before.

"We don't have any black people here" she said. I began to wonder if I was losing my marbles and had been at another branch, but I stood my ground, and eventually she said : "Well we have Mr ....... who is Afro-Caribbean".

Then there was the time I reported a persistently unpleasant woman in a fast food outlet to the head office. The last straw for me was when she was abusive to a small boy who was a few pence short of the money for his order and snapped at me when I gave him the coins. She refused to give me her name so I wrote on the report: "The black lady".
The reply I got said : "We are not taking this matter any further as we believe that your report is racially motivated.

FFS!!Some people neeed to seriously grow up and get out more.