PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BLADES magazine
Thread: BLADES magazine
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2011, 20:26
Jeff Hall

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a phone call from Loop's Subs department last week..

Trying to get me to take out a subscription - they seemed stumped when I advised them that I'd already subscribed!

What I bet the lady on the phone wasn't expecting was for me to then ask about the voluntary liquidation status and what was going on...

I was told that all was now sorted and there had been some form of management buy-out and that the Feb issue of Loop / Blades was being sent the same day.

Various posts in this topic seem to suggest some people have had a feb issue, however once again they don't seem to be sending it to people who've paid - their subs lists still seem screwy.

I phoned the office again on Wednesday and was told that I should have got my issue in the post - I advised I hadn't and they said they'd ensure another copy was put in the post... Alas I'm still waiting - hmmm

It seems they're dead keen to take money but not so on making sure people who've paid actually get what they've paid for, oh and that those who haven't paid aren't getting something!

DennisK have you as contributor got your copies through the post? From what you've been told, are they serious in continuing the magazine?

Here's waiting for the postman for my mags:-)

Jeff Hall