PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Enough With The Scab Rehetoric!!
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2002, 18:51
PeterZee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6-feet under

Qualified? Probably not, in your narrow little mind. ("If not, then all of what you say can be filed in the same bin with ironhead and 411A.") Give me a break, there are many beyond the AOA who have more than a passing interest in the current situation. Like the thousands of other CX employees, their families and dependents, the travelling public, and prospective employees, to name a few?

You only serve to underscore the gist of my post - the personal attacks are a silly waste of time.

Munchkin

Fair enough, I was just curious. EZ seems a little too Canuck ex-C3 to me to be management but there's one behind every bush I suppose...

I'm a pragmatist in the end. I haven't seen one iota of evidence to suggest that the recruitment ban has in any way prevented CX from "carrying on doing business as normal". It would seem the ban's defenders are clinging to it like a tattered flag, their last symbolic symbol of defiance. If they ever took action that was more than symbolic perhaps there would be some support for it.

Just my unqualifed opinion. Fire awayyyyyy...