PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF
Thread: CARDIFF
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2011, 20:05
TwinAisle
Scourge of Bad Airline Management!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
?... the WAN will be looking at way in which we can work closer with indusrty professionals.
Could I suggest that WAN stops telling aviation professionals how to do their jobs, stops pouring scorn on the management team at bmibaby and the airport, and stops correspondents from referring to business plans they have not seen in industries they do not comprehend as "crap"?

That may mean that you actually get some professionals on the site...

PeterP, I am sure that you really do realise that many of us on this thread - the overwhelming bulk of the posters, and I would wager all the Welsh ones - share your hopes and aspirations for Cardiff. But it ill behoves you to dismiss all who don't agree with you and WAN as negative - several of us on here have been pointing out how the airport can attract operators, and it boils down to 'getting figures that show there is a market'.

I know that is hard, and not as much fun as pontificating as to whether ThomsonFly should use a 757 not a 737 on the Thursday PMI, but that is the question that someone needs to get answers to. Answering other, easier questions rather puts me in mind of the old joke about the police officer, who, having asked a man what he is doing on all fours at midnight in St Mary's Street, gets the answer "looking for the tenner I lost in Cathays - the light is so much better here"...

It's not negative to keep steering people back to the question that needs an answer. It is however potentially negative, as Groundhog noted, to keep pontificating on the soft questions....

TA