PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways CEO to leave the Airline
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2002, 12:17
MTQatar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A300Man,

Thank you for confirming. Isn't it not healthy for QR to go through these changes, the GM's are changing, CEO changing, staff changing. I think that in the best interest of the company someone else, maybe from the CAD should head the airport project or it should be the same as EK and have the CEO head of the airport and airline.

EK345,

The CEO of QR has a job to please the Shareholders, Passengers and Employees. He has done well with the first two which is an achievment in itself, especially with an airline so small and also for the first 6 years of existense has had no government backing unlike other carriers in the region. He may not have a clean record with his employees (many though respect him and enjoy their jobs with QR) but he does deserve some credit for his achievments with the airline.

You Qatar fanzone, give it a rest.....it's boring the living hell out of some people

I am sorry you feel that way. The same way some people might be bored by what we say (especially me) there are others bored with the continuos anti-QR ranting. I suggest taking 4HP's advice, and unless I am personna-non-gratta by the moderators or the Admin I will not simply pack my bags and leave.