PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is RACWA on finals? YOU WERE WARNED!!
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2011, 03:21
Aeromuz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wiley, you seem to just talk and bitch for the sake of it without any idea of the instructing world.

Firstly how the hell would you know what content is covered in an instructor couse if you have never been an instructor?? Just flapping your gums as usual then huh?

Secondly I have already described my average day when I was an instructor at RACWA (be it a couple years back), if you think training people to fly is easy then you are mistaken. The responsibility is enormous, and as you climb up the instructing ladder it just gets bigger.

Finally how the hell would you know if instructors have ever pumpped fuel or not. I started instructing and (flying for that matter) through the Air force cadets. We always had to fill the aircraft by a hand pump and from drums. Infact I had never seen a bowser or truck until I started flying at JT.

I understand that there are a few lazy guys instructing but they are at any flying school and infact in any industry. To base your opinions on instructors in general based on the lazy few (yes they greatly pi$$ed me off too) is unfair.

Your broad, generalised sweeping statements about instructors makes you sound childish and ignorant. I suggest you talk about subjects that you actually know about rather than making assumptions based on some small window observations.

I am well aware of the flaws RACWA has, but having learnt to fly and worked there for 4 years I will be sad to see the place fold. I met and flew with some truly gifted people (both instructors and students) and I gained some valuable experiences while there. (Yes even from doing stuff in the hangar)

Safe landings

muz