PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2011, 01:28
Fr8Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Must be a ex Polar

trashhauler

I've been reading with interest all the posts about Midex. First, I have never been near a Midex aircraft and know nothing of the operations. But..I do know several of the people at Midex. I know the CP and cannot imagine him being management material, but I could be wrong since I have never worked for him. I also have several very good friends that are crew and I have asked them what the hell is going on over there. I trust their judgement and although there are problems, according to them, things are getting better. Like some mentioned, why not leave.
Many carriers are back into the hiring mode, Kalittla, Evergreen, FedEx, and many of the people carriers are ramping up for the coming "aged out exodus". Why not just quit bitching and apply. I am sure you would get on with someone, even Atlas if your desperate.

Let us see, Atlas stock goes up $8 a share today, post unbelievable profits for 2010. Expects more of the same for 2011, Running a class every 2 weeks.
New A/C on the way, Military pax service about to begin. Some of the best pay and bennies in the business. Yep Atlas is for the desperate only.

What a