PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS A380 Uncontained failure.
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2011, 19:06
WojtekSz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what do you want to say, really?

U415967:
looks like you may have not spent too much time reading all this forum before starting to write
I am not here to cause arguments or to give you my opinion on the matter, as it doesn't count, all that counts are the authorities and they will have all of the information around them. The fact that the A380 with Trent 900 engines are flying shows that all of the authorities are happy with the explanation given for the unfortunate accident that occurred on the QANTAS A380.
And possibly that is why RR is currently at 3rd iteration (C) of the solution for fixing the T9 - right? So who was accepting the previous iterations? RR by itself or the authorities? I understand thay you are aware that the authorities would not exist if not the big companies who do operate on this market. Just read what Derg has posted a moment ago about 'unbiased' opinion by the economist..

I know that you are all intelligent people, so I suggest that you start to believe what is in the ATSB reports and any other accident report there is, as usually they aren't incorrect.
in your reading you must have somehow omitted some of the French reports where raison d'etat was definitely more important than other facts - see Habsheim and recent Concorde crash...

I am sorry if people don't value my opinion, however I know for a fact that most of the speculation on here is incorrect in some way. I will not be giving more details but suffice to say, I do know what I am talking about on this and am close to it unlike most other posts on here, especially those by the vociferous few.
If you really know more than prove it or quit writing unsubstantiated opinions.
I am sorry but we are trying to stick to discussing the problems with Trent 900 and not healing some sore personal egos
History has proven that those who really know either keep doing or keep quiet
Welome to PPRuNe