PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2011, 13:56
cvchetan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@stiffy - this is my first reply to your post and I suggest you to read the replier's name to your post rather than assuming Who it is..

Also, I didn't get the reason of u getting agitated on my post in the first part.. If you are so well informed by your "SOURCES" why didnt you mention it in the first place...

2ndly.. I am no HR but have the common sense to anticipate that the exams will be held at the same time, the reason which i give for my point of view are.

1. For the same advertisement of jobs, the exams will be held at the same time.

If there were seperat advertisements for each center, I would agree to you saying of "different center's having exams on different dates."

2. If the exam at places other than mumbai are later, The other's can get an idea as to what the pattern of question and MA is going to be, and hence prepare better than the mumbai people.

3. In such a case, mumbai center People can argue that had they be given the extra time and the advance knowledge, they would have prepared better.

Also I am not immature enough nor do I have the EGO that if I am wrong i'll give up posting on this forum. This is a forum and people do go wrong at times.. (A BAD LANDING DOESN'T MEAN U'LL GIVE UP FLYING).

As for the call letters, Today is 14th.. exam is on 27th.. so in ideal condition they still have 3 more days to send call letters so that the candidates get atleast 10 days to arrange the needful.

My thinking behind the delay of sending call letters - Everyone knows there was a technical problem during online submission due to which many duplicate applications and incomplete application will exist on their system which they have to sort out before sending call letters..

cheers

Ah ah Ah.... Stiffy - see how the delhi ppl got the exam date also on the 27th... I think its time for you to search new SOURCES...

Last edited by cvchetan; 15th Feb 2011 at 11:13.