PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silhouette challenge
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2011, 12:05
SincoTC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back from my meeting,

It is indeed the Rehan Janjua - Stingray AP-ZAZ / "Rehan 2011" / "Mini-Cobra"

Yes LM, the name was on the image that Graeme posted, but not too obvious as Graeme must have inverted and flipped it to match mine, I was running late for my meeting and relied on my suggestion to go to the main site rather than the Forum, I agree with you guys that Graeme had cracked it first and would have given it to him. However, Graeme has said he's off to bed and may not be around to declare OH by the time I post this!

Therefore, as Mel was the first one to actually give the name that I'd asked for, I will say that Mel (MReyn24050) has control

When the Stig gets back...tell him that his challenge was a 6 outta 10
I agree mate, but I was fresh out of challenges and had to find something that might gimme a chance to get my supper and a little bit of sleep!

I thought that it followed a bit soon after my last one from that site and that someone would pick that up.

Info on the project:

A current project by Rehan K. Janjua, one of the three engineers from Rawalpindi who designed the original locally-built 2-seat modification to the Air Command 582 single-seat autogyro with side tanks.

Like the original modification, this new version is to be capable of flying at a height of 17,000 feet with a top speed of 190 km/h. The pilot and co-pilot are seated in tandem under an enclosed Cobra or Apache-shaped canopy, based on conceptual layouts provided by American amateur aircraft designer and concept artist Travis E. Britt (Stingray).

Last edited by SincoTC; 14th Feb 2011 at 12:39. Reason: Added info about the Project