PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RA-Aus Instructor Rating
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2011, 11:41
daldy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
matt,
the school i train at is very busy, with some students who have mortgages, but also some that have a nice pocket size......though this fact being in the equation, is completely irrelevant to them learning with us......or in fact at all.
as for earning $40 for the day and not flying......well.....there are quite a number of instructors that will go above and beyond for their love of the job......theres always something that can be done to help the students and even the instructors,....us RAA guys dont just leave them at the receipt book......we too, spend time with them for exams, before and after, and we even have a chat to them, as people.

how are you limited with RAA???? i know the difference of the CTA, but as i said in my initial reply.....we all fly the same...we have the same rules/regs as the GA guys...we're also extensively thorough in our teaching also.....

having vomit and the like from a student.....well...ive never experienced it personally, though i definately wouldnt have a problem with it...i know that if it was me...id want compassion from my instructor....i like the...treat people as you would like to be treated scenario....i think it works pretty well in life....

i know you said it as a joke....but i really disagree with putting things up like the beer/jim beam thing....just remember....your hubby was a newbie instructor at one stage too.......we all had to go through the same steps to get a rating.....i know i sure dont appreciate that privilege to be degraded! i take pride in my instructor rating....even if its a lowly RAA one!