PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS A380 Uncontained failure.
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2011, 05:18
DERG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Junk

"Bearfoil, DERG, annex14 etc. some of the junk you are spouting as fact is unbelievably wrong. Anyone that believes your rants should think again."

The most unbelievable fact is how the RR management took the junk as presented by Oxford University and used it in a way that resulted in endangering the public. When the public buys a ticket to ride on these aircraft they do not believe they are entering a lottery.

The BBC interviewed an aerospace analyst last week who stated that "RR know they have a problem". Then we have the article in the THE ECONOMIST, a weekly once noted for its objectivity, that reads more like some thing from THE INVESTORS CHRONICLE.

Now as far as the claim that some of us are partisan, we are biased toward GE or RR..well I for one have learned enough on this thread to make an educated guess just which engine I would trust my life with. Those of you who cannot make a judgement yet should reread this whole thread.

RR are taking a hell of gamble with people who place their trust in the T900s with their lives, not money as in the stock market, with life and limb. You think this is hyperbole...?

Last edited by DERG; 14th Feb 2011 at 05:55.