PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boo Hoo
Thread: Boo Hoo
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2011, 03:32
badairsucker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raven, not sure what I need to harder on.

Are you going to extend??? If so, B scale pay for you. The same for me and I guess Johnny. I'll bring the peanuts.

If not, I guess you will retire a happy A scaler, well done, but please don't give me the attitude "My dad's got more money than your dad attitude" You won't win that one mate.....A scale money was probably quite a lot 20 years ago, but not now, I have many friends in their thirties who earn 600K to a million a month in HK, makes the A scale money seem like chicken feed let alone the B scale so I doesn't impress me when some of our A scale colleges like to belittle the B scale on these forums as if they are the highest paid individuals going, nor does the stories on the flight deck of all their "TOYS" and how big their house is. I stared on B scale, I am happy as that was what was on offer when I started, but I won't be giving it all billy big bollox to the C or D scale guys down the line about all my "TOYS etc"

As for languishing on C or D scale, dream on mate. If it ever get's to that I will be off. I am happy in my job right now but if things get that bad then I am out of here. I don't need to rely on CX for a career, too many other options for me.

I welcome any mature response Raven.