PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MD - All Not Good in Mesa
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2011, 22:38
EthanW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
."As this is a professional pilot's forum I assumed that everybody on here can fly a helicopter. You can...can't you?"
Yes I do and have been for 22 years ... And since English is my third language I am sure you are good at writing fluent French or Dutch ..@Flaxton Flyer "despite English being your third language...congratulations - you've learnt how to insult people in a foreign tongue!" ..are you losing the plot ? As far as I can see it is you that did the insulting???....for calling your fellow aviators/pilots "snot nosed little faces or garlic eating chums ...sure shouts professional..Perhaps you should focus more on the "Professional" bit in the title and less on the "Pilot" bit.

Back on the topic of the thread..."Bitter people that wants to see MDH fail"...wrong.
People are bitter because we see MD failing..or more because some Monopoly playing private equity firm is fast destroying something we love...my first flight at age 5 was in the "egg shaped" helicopter and my childhood dreams were based on TV programs like 240Robert and MagnumPI...So am i bitter for not getting a xmas card from LT..no. Will she get on from me ..No

But then I don't get all funny because some woman tatooted a phoenix on the &*(&...and by saying " See boys, I am committed to MDH as I have tatooed a phoenix on my ^&^.. but I can't show you now as I am not going to lift my dress" sure instil confidence in the product...even less impressed when you say " give me the military contract and I will tatoo the MD logo on my other cheek".
....perhaps I'll just wait it out
EW

Ew

Last edited by EthanW; 14th Feb 2011 at 07:50. Reason: adding text