PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Enough With The Scab Rehetoric!!
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2002, 06:53
Munchkin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
P Zee.
His general tone plus, cancelling the recruitment ban - a no brainer has been laboured so much on both forums that only managment think its a good idea, so they can carry on doing business as normal. Or do i owe him an apology!
Anyhow, the ban is a direct result of destroying 49+ good pilot's careers as an industrial act to get the other pilots to sign an eroded contract that nobody wanted. Terror tactics. It was also petty minded management retribution. They are truly sick.
Keeping the recruitment ban is showing the vast majority's views about their management and their handywork. They want the 49ers back. Its that simple.

As many have said, get the 49ers back and the ban is dropped. Then everyone can take a step back and negotiate the rest in good faith. The trouble is it takes a little balls and imagination to see through the loss of face. Since they did it to us, i would say the onus is on them. Particularly in light of the fact they cancelled the last round of negotiations and have subesequently refused to come to the table like some petulant child.
I don't think that is unreasonable to expect.

Last edited by Munchkin; 6th Sep 2002 at 07:41.