PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MD - All Not Good in Mesa
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2011, 16:33
lynx no more

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attitude - big business

Her attitude may have something to do with her NOT winning the US military contract. She would have ruffled a few feathers in my regiment.

As for MD600 Drivers comment about me being a "them? or bitter"? I usually rise above baiting, or someone on a fishing exercise on this site, but in this case I'll respond. I was bitter with what I witnessed during my tour of Bosnia, but on this thread...nahhh.

MD/LT Oracle time;

1. Will LT (her that can do no wrong) sell the the popular 500/Littlebird line to Boeing, as they are the major players with the military, and dont go through management like MD's revolving door?

2. Will MD last another 12 months in the current civilain LT setup?
Why would a VP who joined from Bell jump ship after 5 months with LT? (2 questions there)

3. Will anyone in their right mind ever buy a new MD600N again? I noticed LT doesnt fly in one either! Will she start her daily commuting in one? nahh I very much doubt it.

4. Will the Turkish police widows of the "not so new MD600N" that crashed in strange circumstances, ever get compensation, after MD fought the widows claim in the states?

Finally if anyone is bitter, I bet its the poor widows and family members of the Turkish police MD600N crash over in Turkey. I didnt see LT going to Turkey to reasure them that they would be taken care of financially