PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MD - All Not Good in Mesa
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2011, 12:00
PANews

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
I am a bit slow on this... two more posts before I got back! If only the National Police Aviation Service were still causing so much scribbling!

I did read the 116 I missed after I replied [that I guess is retro investigation!] and they do show your flavour of preference... you know a little to much about the MD product to be a person without a preference. Same goes for MD600 ..... it would be a strange handle for a Sikorsky man.

And you know what?

That is OK by me. We are all brought up with preferences and we all do our best to suppress them when we think we ought to. Same goes for me I guess at times. With your chosen 'handle' I guess we might be near neighbours by birth and that is always a recipe for friction. You know Yorkshiremen are ALWAYS right and two rights rarely make a........ So any little digs just blow away in the breeze!

And dear old LT is no angel in this.

I have seen her try, quite successfully, in a very public forum to destroy a man. OK he made a mistake in his writings, got too much of an Enid Blighton flavour in his reporting of an event which she diligently recorded...... but the venom showed she expects and gives no quarter.

Sweet as a pussy cat when she wants to be but there are lots of broken people [mainly men] along the way. I suspect that if I had really spoken out of turn I might have joined them by now.