PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sing Air ponders domestic route
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2002, 02:57
Richard Kranium

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see what you are trying to say SOPS...Ansett advertised for Tech Crew and said quite specifically that "ex Ansett staff are wecome to apply"..a lot did and guys joined...the door was slammed shut for most because they would not apply until the AFAP lifted sanctions...As I've been told that Ansett was within days of going over the edge, because of that dispute...so if I were the Big Kahouna...why would I employ people that were so vindictive and just about sent me out of business...they are just as likely to do it again....and then I have 800 guys that hate my guts...I couldn't run a business with a gun at my head.

This was a test of who was loyal to who...so where does your loyalty lie was what management wanted to know...I like others answered the ad...and like others had nothing to do with that dispute....but someone has decided to put me on "THE LIST", and by the way I know of some that should be on the list and aren't...As I have said many times...my loyalty is to my company and family, not to a union...I do not follow union directive if it will be destructive...

and Whiskery...ok I'll buy your argument, yes virgin have given some AN staff hope, and are employed by them, I just resent the fact I can't get employed because someone has put me on some list...I did not cause or had any part in causing Ansett and Australian for that matter lose millions of dollars, subotaged the economy, and sent many businesses broke, my biggest crime in life is that I answered an ad............